Bonfyre Recognition is a simple, yet a powerful way to build recognition programs on your company's ecosystem dashboard. Create custom categories for different teams, initiatives, events and more. This feature is only available on the Bonfyre desktop version for Ecosystem Leads. Follow the steps outlined below to get started.
- Click on 'Dashboard' in the upper right corner.
- Click your company name in the drop-down menu.
- From the Ecosystem Dashboard, click the 'Features' tab and then click 'Recognition'.
- Click the 'New Recognition Program' on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Type a title for the new recognition program.
- Click 'Create a category' to start creating recognition categories for the program.
- Type a title (e.g. Fyrestarter). (Limit 18 characters)
- Type a description that explains why someone should be recognized for this category. Describe the values, actions, and activities associated with it. (Limit 300 characters)
- Determine categories' availability. Set the number of times a user can give this recognition badge. Click "Admin Only" to only allow Community Admins to give this recognition category.
- Choose an icon from the library or upload a custom icon. Suggested size 320x320 JPEG
- Choose a badge from the library or upload a custom badge. Suggested size 96x96 JPEG
- Choose a color or add a custom color by typing in the hex code.
- Preview how the category will look and click 'Save' when you are ready.
- To create more categories, repeat steps 1-8.
- Click on the recognition program name at the top of the screen.
- In the Bonfyre checklist, search for the communities, click the box next to its name and then click 'Save' to attach the recognition program to these communities.
You can download a CSV file of your recognition program in Dashboard reports to see who is being recognized, who is giving recognition, and which badges are used the most.