When you create a new Bonfyre community, consider customizing it to match your company brand. Admins can customize the theme of a Bonfyre community from the Theme Design settings in Dashboard.
- Click on 'Dashboard' in the upper right.
- Select the Bonfyre community you'd like to brand on the left-hand side.
- Under the 'Settings' tab, select 'Theme Design'.
- Select 'List' to add a Bonfyre banner and/or Bonfyre image.
- This image displays as the list banner on the home screen.
- Keep the most important part of your image on the left side. Smaller devices will crop off the right portion.
- Dimensions: 1000x136 pixels | JPG
- This image represents your Bonfyre community on the web.
- Dimensions: 600x600 | JPG or PNG
- Select 'Chat' to customize the chat feed with a custom header and colors.
- Select 'Features' to customize notification banners, announcements, and recognition.
Branding dimensions and recommended file types display in Dashboard.