Send a Broadcast message to alert a community or predefined group of employees of an important message. Broadcast is only available on Desktop.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ button in the top right-hand corner and select your company.
- Remain on the Ecosystem Dashboard view on the right-hand side OR navigate to a specific community and click the 'Features' tab.
- Click 'Broadcast' to view existing messages and/or create a new message.
- To start a new Broadcast click the 'Create a New Broadcast Message' button.
- Choose from a custom group, Bonfyre community, or individual(s) you would like to notify. Note: Custom Groups are only available at the Ecosystem Level.
- Type a Message Description (not visible to recipients).
- Type your Broadcast message and add an image (optional).
- Select 'Allow recipients to translate this message on-demand' if you want the option to translate the Broadcast message to appear.
- Select the type of message (Standard or Security Alert).
- Select the banner for your Broadcast:
Standard = Heads Up! or Broadcast!
Security Alert = Alert! or Important!
- Click the 'Send Broadcast' button to send to recipients.
Track who's read a Broadcast message or deactivate an old message from the Broadcast home screen on Dashboard. Broadcast messages send a push notifications to users and a follow-up email after an hour if not opened.