Send a Campaign to encourage platform engagement and make it easier for users to generate content. Campaign creation is only available on Dashboard.
- Log into Bonfyre from the web by visiting my.bonfyreapp.com.
- Select the Community from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Community Dashboard’ button in the top right-hand corner of the screen under 'Admin Tools'.
- Click the 'Features' tab.
- Click 'Campaigns' to view existing campaigns and/or create a new one.
- To start a new Campaign click the 'Create a Campaign' button in the top right-hand corner
- Choose the action type: Text or Photo. Note: a 'Text' campaign will still allow a user to upload a photo, it just won't require it
- Type your Campaign Title
- Type your Campaign prompt and add an image
- Set your start and end time, along with your timezone. Note: the start time will determine what time the campaign notification goes out, and the end time will close the campaign for good
- Click 'Schedule Campaign" in the top right-hand corner Note: you can edit or delete a campaign before it is sent, or after.
- Once your campaign is sent you will see a 'Results' tab the results tab allows you to see the campaign activity metrics as well as the campaign leaderboard
Start sending campaigns that are easy for everyone to get involved, some of our favorites are throwback photos, wfh life photos, and wellness recommendations click here for more ideas.