Gain insights or feedback from your entire company or a specific audience. Create a multi-question survey and choose the right type of survey questions and audience you’d like to hear from. Multi-question survey can only be created from your desktop.
- Click ‘Dashboard’ in the upper-right corner and select your company name.
- Click ‘Features’ and select ‘Surveys’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Create a Survey’ button to create a new multi-question survey.
- Survey Name: Type the name you would like respondents to see for the multi-question survey. (250 Characters Max)
- Welcome Message: Type a welcome message that will display for respondents before they answer survey questions. (Limit 500 Characters) *If you don't type a welcome message, a generic one will be shown to the user
- Closing Message: Type a closing message that will display after respondents answer the survey questions. (Limit 500 Characters) *If you don't type a closing message, a generic one will be shown to the user
- Visible: Responses will be tied to specific participants.
- Confidential: Prevents you from seeing which participants said what, but the responses can be tied back to other Bonfyre data by request. (Must be sent to at least 5 people)
- Anonymous: Answers to these questions are truly anonymous. (Must be sent to at least 5 people)
- Recommended: 5 Benchmarking survey questions to choose from. The questions were created to leverage the employee experience research of the IBM Smarter Workforce Institute. Click here to learn more about benchmarking.
- Short Answer: An open text field that allows answers up to 250 characters
- Long Answer: An open text field that allows answers over 250 characters
- Single Answer: Multiple choice question that allows only one choice
- Multiple Answer: Multiple choice question that allows more than one choice
- Scale: Choose from 8 scale question options, including a 3, 5 and 7 pt. Likert scale, a 10 pt. number scale, a 3 and 5 pt. Smiley scale, and a 5 and 11 pt. Net Promoter Score scale.
You are also able to make any question required by clicking the 'Make this question required' checkbox.Once created select 'Save' and use the 'Add New' button to add another question.
- Ecosystem (entire company)
- Community or multiple communities
- Employee group(s)
- CSV Upload (Target Bonfyre & Non-Bonfyre users)
Ecosystem leads: You can send a survey to the entire Bonfyre ecosystem, a specific employee group, one or more Bonfyre communities or upload a CSV that includes non-Bonfyre users.
Community leads: You can only send a survey to your Community.
- Click on a survey question to view quick results.
- Click the 'Export CSV' button on the right to export detailed results to your email address.
Once you have gathered your survey results and want to close the survey, click on the 'X' Close button to the right of the survey name.
You can copy a survey once you have created it, find those directions here. And here is how to edit a survey.
In addition to Multi-Question surveys, you can use Bonfyre's Quick Polls feature to send quick pulse surveys.