Gain insights or feedback from your entire company or a specific audience. Create a multi-question survey and choose the right type of survey questions and audience you’d like to hear from. Multi-question survey can only be created from your desktop.
- Click ‘Dashboard’ in the upper-right corner and select your company name.
- Click ‘Features’ and select ‘Surveys’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Create a Survey’ button to create a new multi-question survey.
- Survey Name: Type the name you would like respondents to see for the multi-question survey. (250 Characters Max)
- Welcome Message: Type a welcome message that will display for respondents before they answer survey questions. (Limit 500 Characters) *If you don't type a welcome message, a generic one will be shown to the user
- Closing Message: Type a closing message that will display after respondents answer the survey questions. (Limit 500 Characters) *If you don't type a closing message, a generic one will be shown to the user
- Visible: Responses will be tied to specific participants.
- Confidential: Prevents you from seeing which participants said what, but the responses can be tied back to other Bonfyre data by request. (Must be sent to at least 5 people)
- Anonymous: Answers to these questions are truly anonymous. (Must be sent to at least 5 people)
- Short Answers: An open text field that allows answers up to 250 characters
- Long Answers: An open text field that allows answers over 250 characters
- Chose One: Multiple choice question that allows only one choice
- Choose Many: Multiple choice question that allows more than one choice
- Scale Questions: Choose from 7 scale question options, including a 3, 5 and 7 pt. Likert scale, a 5 and 10 pt. Number scale and a 3 and 5 pt. Smiley scale.
You are also able to make any question required by clicking the 'Make this question required' checkbox.Once created select 'Save' and use the 'Add New' button to add a another question.
- Ecosystem (entire company)
- Community or multiple communities
- Employee group(s)
- CSV Upload (Target Bonfyre & Non-Bonfyre users)
Ecosystem leads: You can send a survey to the entire Bonfyre ecosystem, a specific employee group, one or more Bonfyre communities or upload a CSV that includes non-Bonfyre users.
Community leads: You can only send a survey to your Community.
- Click on a survey question to view quick results.
- Click the 'Export CSV' button on the right to export detailed results to your email address.