Team Activities or campaigns are a type of post designed to encourage members of your team to share. They do this by responding with text, images, GIFs, etc.
To create a Team activity:
1. While inside Bonfyre for Teams, click on the chat bar at the bottom of the screen. You will see five different commands you can issue.
2. Click on "Create Team Activity" and then hit enter.
3. This will launch the team activity feature. Click on "Create Activity".
4. Once the box opens, you’ll be able to shape your activity depending on what you want, select whether your team activity will require a text or photo/GIF response, and add a title, prompt, and an image to accompany your activity if you wish
5. Next, you’ll choose the people you want to invite to participate in your activity. Start by clicking on "Invite Participants".
- Use the search bar to find and invite individual people.
- To invite larger audiences, you can choose either a Bonfyre group*, Community†, or a Teams channel‡
6. Add a Start date (when the activity gets posted) and an End date (when users can no longer add responses)
7. Preview your activity and post.
* Bonfyre groups can be modified as needed. If you would like to make a modification to an existing group or create a new one, please contact the Bonfyre team or your leaders.
† Community targets will only appear for companies that have created Communities within the Bonfyre standalone app.
‡ If someone in your Teams channel does not have access to Bonfyre for Teams, they will not receive invitations to participate in the activities