Bonfyre Recognition is a simple yet powerful way to recognize success and champion behaviors important to employees, the company, or a group. Each recognition program is customizable and allows you to recognize your coworkers in real time.
To start a Recognition:
- While inside Bonfyre for Teams, click on the chat bar at the bottom of the screen. You will see five different commands you can issue.
- Click on "Recognize someone" and then hit enter.
- This will launch the recognition feature. Click on "Get started".
- First, choose someone you want to recognize.
- Next, select one of the customized badges. Let the Bonfyre team know if you would like to see additional badges added to your company's program.
- Add a note to let them know why you're recognizing them. You may also include an image or GIF.
- Next, you’ll choose the people you want to invite to participate in your activity. Start by clicking on "Invite Participants".
- Use the search bar to find and invite individual people.
- To invite larger audiences, you can choose either a Bonfyre group*, Community †, or a Teams channel ‡
- Add a Start date (when the activity gets posted) and an End date (when users can no longer add responses)
- Preview your celebration and post.
* Bonfyre groups can be modified as needed. If you would like to make a modification to an existing group or create a new one, please contact the Bonfyre team or your leaders.
† Community targets will only appear for companies that have created Communities within the Bonfyre standalone app.
‡ If someone in your Teams channel does not have access to Bonfyre for Teams, they will not receive invitations to participate in the activities