A Broadcast is a communication tool that has great visibility and reporting, as you can get read receipts and download read reports. When you send a Broadcast, users receive a message in the Bonfyre chat and a notification.
To send a Broadcast:
1. While inside Bonfyre for Teams, click on the chat bar at the bottom of the screen and type “Create a Broadcast”, then hit enter.
2. This will launch the Broadcast feature. Click on "Get started".
3. Add a Title and message. You can also add a File, image, or GIF to your message.
4. Next, you’ll choose the people you want to receive your broadcast. Start by clicking on "Choose Recipients".
- Use the search bar to find and invite individual people.
- To invite larger audiences, you can choose either a Bonfyre group*, Community† or a Teams channel‡.
5. Add a Start date (when the broadcast is posted) and an End date (when the broadcast closes)
6. Preview your broadcast and post.
* Bonfyre groups can be modified as needed. If you would like to make a modification to an existing group or create a new one, please contact the Bonfyre team or your leaders.
† Community targets will only appear for companies that have created Communities within the Bonfyre standalone app.
‡ If someone in your Teams channel does not have access to Bonfyre for Teams, they will not receive invitations to participate in the activities