Bonfyre celebrations are campaigns designed to highlight an employee’s important milestone. Be it birthdays or work anniversaries, the team will be able to add their best wishes to a digital card which will be delivered to the celebrant on their special day
To start a celebration:
- While inside Bonfyre for teams, click on the chat bar at the bottom of the screen. You will see five different commands you can issue.
- Click on "Celebration" and then hit enter.
- This will launch the celebration feature. Click on "Get started".
- First, choose someone to celebrate
- Then, select whether the person will be celebrating their birthday or work anniversary.
- Click on “Write Post
- Add a Title and a note to let them know why you're celebrating them.
- Next, you’ll choose the people you want to invite to participate in your activity. Start by clicking on "Invite Participants".
- Use the search bar to find and invite individual people.
- To invite larger audiences, you can choose either a Bonfyre group*, Community †, or a Teams channel‡.
- Add a Start date (when the activity gets posted) and an End date (when the digital card is delivered)
- Preview your celebration and post.
* Bonfyre groups can be modified as needed. If you would like to make a modification to an existing group or create a new one, please contact the Bonfyre team or your leaders.
† Community targets will only appear for companies that have created Communities within the Bonfyre standalone app.
‡ If someone in your Teams channel does not have access to Bonfyre for Teams, they will not receive invitations to participate in the activities.